To login into the GeM Login page, you are first required to register online on the GeM Seller registration portal. Check detailed information about GeM Portal seller registration process here.
Requirement for GeM Seller ID Registration
The required information for registration includes personal details such as Aadhaar number, PAN number, and mobile number linked with Aadhaar, along with business/organization details such as type of organization, PAN number, date of incorporation/registration, CIN (for private/public limited companies), ITR details, registered office and billing address, bank account details for receiving payments, and Key Person information (for companies and firms). Optional information is also provided for startups and MSEs, including DIPP and UAM numbers, respectively.
GeM Seller registration online
To register as a seller on the GeM Portal, use following process –
- Go to gem.gov.in
- Click on Sign Up option on the top menu.
- Choose Seller/Service Provider from the options.
- Select type of seller and then check all the document requirements.
- You will have to agree with the terms and conditions mentioned on the next page.
- Click on Proceed button.
- Open the GeM seller registration form on the next page.
- Enter Organisation Details.
- Now, provide your personal information.
- Complete the Email verification process.
- Set your credentials.
- Submit the form after uploading all the required documents.
- Your GeM seller registration will be done.
Now, after the verification of your details and some additional information, your GeM seller ID will be activated.